What we do
Our work programme supports the healthcare
priorities of the Scottish Government, in particular those of
Healthcare Quality Strategy and the 2020
Download our promotional leaflet for your use and
Our work programme
We work with services and the public to make seven key
contributions to health and social care:
- Supporting people to have a meaningful say in how services are
designed, delivered and experienced.
- Providing independent quality assurance that gives people
confidence in the quality of services and helps providers to
- Supporting providers to redesign services so that people in
Scotland are able to live longer, healthier lives at home or a
- Supporting services to reduce harm, waste and unnecessary
variation in practice and outcomes.
- Providing evidence and knowledge that enables people to get the
best out of the services that they use and helps services to
- Supporting the use of data and information, alongside bespoke
support, to help services to improve.
- Supporting leaders to create the conditions where quality will
Share this content